Pagina de start
www.oltcit.ro (Oltcit, Dacia, ARO)

Întrebări frecvente   Căutare   Membri   Grupuri   Înregistrare 
 Regulament   Profil   Mesaje private   Autentificare 

Engine from Citroën GSA 1299ccm to Oltcit Club 11R

Crează un topic nou, separat de acest topic   Răspunde la mesajele din acest topic    Pagina de start -> OLTCIT (CITROEN AXEL) SITE
Subiectul anterior :: Subiectul următor  
Mesaj
Hello!
Can I use the engine from Citroen GSA 1.3 to the Oltcit Club 11R? I want to use the original gearbox 11R (Romanian 4-speed)
Will it fit?

Thank you Yes , it will fit without any problem. Basicaly it's the same engine, but the 11R gearbox it's a little bit "short" for the 1.3 engine. That means when you travel on the highway, the engine will "cry" after the fifth gear. THX
At 6000 rpm I'm going 160 km / h. Citroen GSA has larger wheels, so it i can't be used gearbox where are you from ?? i`m curious where your car is from I'm from Czech Republic you can use the gear box too From GSA? Yes, but if you do not have the backside cover (with the rear monting of the gearbox) from an original Axel gearbox, you must make an adapter. Also, the clutch cover is different (on the GSA is longer), but the mounting holes on the gearbox are the same. The GSA gearbox is shorter because of the difference of trhe wheels diameter (13" on the Axel and 15" GSA).
If you use the engine from a GSA, it's better to remove the HP Pump and cover the hole in the block. Well, if I have a gearbox from the GSA, I'm going on 5 gear slower than the 4 gear with the gearbox of Oltcit?
Format forum: Optimizat | LentAfișează mesajele:   
Crează un topic nou, separat de acest topic   Răspunde la mesajele din acest topic    Pagina de start -> OLTCIT (CITROEN AXEL) SITE Ora este GMT + 2 ore
Pagina 1 din 1
Nu poți crea un topic nou în acest forum
Nu poți răspunde în mesajele din acest forum
Nu poți modifica mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu poți șterge mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu poți vota în chestionarele din acest forum