Pagina de start
www.oltcit.ro (Oltcit, Dacia, ARO)

Întrebări frecvente   Căutare   Membri   Grupuri   Înregistrare 
 Regulament   Profil   Mesaje private   Autentificare 

Introduction of a new forum member

Crează un topic nou, separat de acest topic   Răspunde la mesajele din acest topic    Pagina de start -> OLTCIT (CITROEN AXEL) SITE
Subiectul anterior :: Subiectul următor  
Mesaj
Hi everyone,

My name is Robert, I am Dutch and I live in Spain. I am sorry that I cannot speak or write Rumanian, but since it is similar to Spanish, I can write to you in Spanish, if you wish me to.

I have just bought an Axel 12TRS in Red Vallelunga with light grey upholstery. The car will celebrate its 25th birthday in November 2012 and is in fine condition. The engine runs smoothly and the bodywork is reasonably well preserved.

GS and GSA are my passion. I am a member of the Club de GS/A de Espańa and within the managing board I am responsible for relations with other clubs and/or enthusiasts in other countries, both inside and outside Europe.

Because of the Citroën/Oltcit project your country is of special interest. First of all I would like to know what is true about the rumour that the streets of Bucharest are littered with abandoned Oltcits.

Seriously, I would like to know if there is a club for the Oltcit, if there are still places where you can get good spare parts at reasonable prices etc.

I leave you with a picture of Alex:

Click pentru a vedea imaginea  I really like the rims of the car

In Craiova (the place with the factory )there are litterally a bounch of Oltcits that are left to ruin..some in sort of a good shape some not...

You want to buy a Oltcit for parts?? Not right away, but I have to think of the future. What if someone here in Spain bumps into my door or wing, what can I do? The Axel/Oltcit was never imported in Spain. Mine is probably the only one here.

"Urgent" repairs that need to be carried out at the moment are:

- glove compartment cover
- lock of the boot

The rest of the car is still fine and the small dents and scratches it has, can easily be dealt with by a good car respraying garage.

Where do you buy your spare parts for instance?
birotor a scris:

From here, Romania...there are several stores that sell parts for Oltcit Hello,you have a nice piece of oltcit!
There are a few shops with parts,but unfortunatly you cannont find any piece,like seals,o-rings,somw body parts... Parts of the engine are the least problem, because the engine is nearly identical to the one in the GSA. Parts for GS and GSA are still rather easy to find, the problems I see with the Oltcit/Axel are exactly the things I am now looking for like the glove compartment cover and the lock for the boot.

Any addresses of shops with Olticit-parts are wellcome. http://www.oltcit.com.ro/
Danutz Bratosin a scris:
birotor a scris:

From here, Romania...there are several stores that sell parts for Oltcit

I am sure there are, but could you please indicate them to me (addresses)? Do they sell online?
Format forum: Optimizat | LentAfișează mesajele:   
Crează un topic nou, separat de acest topic   Răspunde la mesajele din acest topic    Pagina de start -> OLTCIT (CITROEN AXEL) SITE Ora este GMT + 2 ore
Pagina 1 din 1
Nu poți crea un topic nou în acest forum
Nu poți răspunde în mesajele din acest forum
Nu poți modifica mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu poți șterge mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu poți vota în chestionarele din acest forum