Pagina de start
www.oltcit.ro (Oltcit, Dacia, ARO)

Întrebări frecvente   Căutare   Membri   Grupuri   Înregistrare 
 Regulament   Profil   Mesaje private   Autentificare 

Bonjour de France ! hello from France

Crează un topic nou, separat de acest topic   Răspunde la mesajele din acest topic    Pagina de start -> OLTCIT (CITROEN AXEL) SITE
Subiectul anterior :: Subiectul următor  
Mesaj
I just purchased an Axel 12TRS '' in a good juice'' like the collectors say in french (dans un bon jus), this means : all original, except the TRX wheels replaced by 13'', 120 000 km, almost one sole owner, an old man who bought it in 1987.
I bought this car because it is a piece of history : this the last true Citroën designed car and I love the GSA flat four engine.
I drove it straight from Paris to Bayonne on the autoroute at 140 km/h on 750 km, and except an exploded rear tyre and some oil leaks, no problem.
It is fast accelerating, fantastic brakes, supreme comfort (except that the seats foam is dead)
Mine has the Solex 28 Carburetor, but I will try a Weber 30 from a GSA X3, it should give a little more power.

I would like to talk with other Axel owners, and to know when are the Axel OltCit meetings in Romania.
It should be fun to drive from France to Romania for one of these meetings
A+ (see you later)
ingeniere a scris:I would like to talk with other Axel owners, and to know when are the Axel OltCit meetings in Romania.

For meetings in Romania follows the topic of clubs for 2010 ( http://forum.oltcit.ro/viewforum.php?f=10 ). Congrats! it sounds a well-maintained car. (and the tipical oil leaks... and the seats-foam...)

Usually, we have annual meetings in the last week of july. Location is different, just keep reading this forum.
Anyway, we shall announce you.

Feel free to ask for pieces - if still existing...

Here are also co-forumists well-speaking french, so maybe they will answer.

See you in Romania! It would be a real performance for your liitlle frog, and pleasure seeing you here! When you will read the topics, I think you won't understand, so post a question and we will answer/translate any information you desire.
Welcome aboard! Where in France do you live?
Dumitru Cristian a scris:Where in France do you live?

Bonsoir,
I live in the Basque Country in South West France, just before the Spanish border, the town is Bayonne, on the Atlantic Ocean Wow. Far away...
Welcome on here too! (I am Cristian from gs-gsa.org ) Hello!

i have a 'contact' with another axel owner from france...
but i think you know him from gs-gsa.org

regards,

need anything for your axel? (because i'm sending something to france, for that axel owner...and maybe i can help you with anything...) bienvenue sur notre forum!
the national meeting is between 26 and 31july(the last week of the moth)
i think it will be a great "road trip" from France to Romania,or still to the border of the country,the roads in romania are...let's just say not so high strandard
in 2008 we had guests from Hungary,with citroen ds,and 2CV
some pictures with your Axel?
does it have any problems?how do you manage with spare parts? Bonjour à tous
It's 2786 km from Bayonne to Bucarest.
It's a challenge !
For the spare parts, we can still find some parts in France (same engine as GSA), and I am also trying to get parts from Vali in Roumanie.
My car is in quite good condition, always parked in a garage and well maintained by the previous owner since 1987.
I think a lot of parts aroud the engine have been changed by french made parts
A +
Format forum: Optimizat | LentAfișează mesajele:   
Crează un topic nou, separat de acest topic   Răspunde la mesajele din acest topic    Pagina de start -> OLTCIT (CITROEN AXEL) SITE Ora este GMT + 2 ore
Pagina 1 din 1
Nu poți crea un topic nou în acest forum
Nu poți răspunde în mesajele din acest forum
Nu poți modifica mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu poți șterge mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu poți vota în chestionarele din acest forum